AVR and XMEGA 8-way Handheld Programmer
New version of Kanda 8-way AVR handheld programmer with AVR ISP and JTAG programming plus XMEGA PDI programming support. This version works with all existing Kanda PC USB dongles.
Each of the 8 slots can hold up to 512KBytes for code and data EEPROM, enough for all ATxmega and ATmega2561 flash and EEPROM.
8-way Handheld Programmer Benefits
This 8-way standalone programmer makes it simple to update firmware in both Atmel ATxmega and AVR microcontrollers. You select which of the 8 slots is needed with a rotary switch, then you plug it into the target and press the button. That's all you need to do.
You load your firmware, fuse settings etc. for each slot from the PC using a Kanda USB dongle and simple software. Once it is loaded, you can program as many targets as you want.
If you do not have a Kanda USB dongle already, you need a starter kit instead
HH0810X Starter Kit
- Battery powered with 9V PP3 battery or can be used with 9V power supply
- It has 8 slots to hold different firmware, AVR or ATxmega microcontrollers etc
- 512KB of storage space for target code and EEPROM data in each slot
- Select which slot to use with rorary switch
- Single button press to program target XMEGA or AVR microcontroller
- Load portable programmer using PC Software and USB dongle
- You can reload new programs as often as required
- Once loaded, it holds program code indefinitely
- Supports all Fuses and Lock bits
- Fuse edit in hex or binary
- Program Fuses First feature increases programming speed on new AVRs with 1MHz clock
- Program and Verify Flash or EEPROM or both
- Can program target from 1.8V - 5.5V, depending on target AVR voltage range. XMEGA 1.8-3.3V
- Can power target microcontroller (up to 150mA) or target can be powered
- All settings (fuses, filenames etc) can be saved to a file for easy distribution of setup
- Error indication with red/green LED
- Dimensions: Imperial - 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- Dimensions: Metric- 106mm x 58mm x 25mm
- Optional adapter needed for AVR JTAG programming, see Product Accessories
- Includes flying lead adapter for ATxmega PDI programming
The loader for this mobile AVR programmer works in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8 and Win10, 32 and 64-bit versions.
ATxmega and AVR Microcontroller Support
Supports all L, P, PA, V, A AVR Devices as well
- Older AVR: AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S2323, AT990S2333, AT90S2343
- AT90S4414, AT90S4433, AT90S8515,AT90S8535, ATmega103
- AT90CAN128, AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64
- AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316
- AT90USB1286, AT90USB646
- ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega1284, ATmega128RFA1
- ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169
- ATmega16M1, ATmega16U2, ATmega16U4
- ATmega2560, ATmega2561
- ATmega32, ATmega323, ATmega324, ATmega325, ATmega3250, ATmega328, ATmega329
- ATmega3290, ATmega32C1, ATmega32M1, ATmega32U2, ATmega32U4, ATmega32U6
- ATmega48, ATmega64, ATmega640, ATmega644, ATmega645, ATmega6450, ATmega649
- ATmega6490, ATmega64C1, ATmega64M1
- ATmega8, ATmega8515, ATmega8535, ATmega88, ATmega8U2
- ATtiny13, ATtiny1634, ATtiny167
- ATtiny2313, ATtiny24, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny261
- ATtiny4313, ATtiny43U, ATtiny44, ATtiny45, ATtiny461, ATtiny48
- ATtiny84, ATtiny85, ATtiny861, ATtiny87, ATtiny88
- ATtiny441, ATtiny841
- All P (PicoPower),PA, V, L and A AVR microcontrollers are supported.
- All ATxmega using PDI interface
- 8-way AVR XMEGA Handheld Programmer
- 10-way Programming lead
- 10 to 6-way flying lead adapter for ATxmega microcontrollers
This is just the 8-way programmer without USB loader.See related products for Starter Kit - HH0810X
. This programmer will work with all Kanda USB dongles, so if you already have any handheld starter kit, it will work with this new version.
Adapters for AVR JTAG and 6-way ISP connection are shown in Product Accessories.
Contact support if you require a custom connector.