UPDI 12V Adapter
- AVR-ATxmega Handheld programmer - X version only
- Adapter for 12V UPDI programming
- 12V only needed if Reset pin is reconfigured in fuses
- UPDI programming only supported on X version
- Microchip 3 x 2 target interface
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $9.75
AVR Handheld Programmer 12V UPDI Adapter
UPDI interface is supported on X version of Handheld Programmer only
New AVR devices have UPDI programming interface. This is a 1-wire protocol that uses the Reset pin for programming. By default, new microcontrollers have Reset pin configured as UPDI. This means that they can be programmed without applying 12V.
However, the user can use the device fuses to change Reset pin to Reset function or to GPIO. If this is done, a 12V pulse must be applied to Reset pin to re-enable UPDI interface.
This adapter provides 12V pulse to target to re-enable UPDI. It has standard Microchip UPDI 3 x 2 pi-out
||Order Code: UPDI-12V
||Price: $10.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $9.75|| Express price - $19.00|