STK200 AVR Starter Kit with JTAG ICE
The STK200 AVR board designed by Kanda for Atmel AVR devices is the most successful starter kit EVER produced. Over 30,000 of the STK200 have been sold world-wide, now Kanda have updated and improved this classic AVR starter kit AND included a USB JTAGAVR ICE tool and a USB AVRISP.
Includes books about AVR and C on the CD
Overview of different AVR starter kits and AVR boards
STK200 Kit for AVR microcontrollers
- STK200 AVR Development board, with AVR ATmega16 microcontroller
- Limited Application builder software
- USB AVR JTAG ICE tool
- AVRISP USB AVR Programmer
- AVR Studio 4 (copyright (c) Atmel Corp.
- Unlimited WINAVR C Compiler with GUI
- WINAVR C examples - UART, Keypad, LCD, switches and LEDs
- Complete User manual, schematics, code examples and datasheets on CD
- Embedded C book on CD
- Get Going with...AVR book on CD
AVR Microcontroller Support
- ATtiny13, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny2313, ATtiny45, ATtiny261, ATtiny461, ATtiny84*, ATtiny85, ATtiny861
- ATtiny24, ATtiny44, ATtiny84 - ISP only
- ATmega48, ATmega8, ATmega88, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169, ATmega32, ATmega325, ATmega324P, ATmega329, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega645, ATmega649, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316 - ISP only
- ATmega64, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega169, ATmega2561, ATmega2560, ATmega3250, ATmega3290, ATmega640, ATmega6450, ATmega6490
- ISP Only - See STK300 Atmega Starter Kit
- Equivalent low voltage (L) Parts are supported, as well as P, V, PA, A and other variants
see below for JTAGAVR support
*ISP only - no socket support
**100-pin parts are only supported via ISP
- Win 2000/XP/VISTA/7 (32 and 64-bit)
STK200 AVR Board Details
- Separate sockets for different AVR microcontrollers simplifies use
- Easy access to all ports
- Peripheral support including ADC and UART
- LCD interface. LCD modules are available separately
- 3.3V/5V operation
- Brownout circuitry
- External Flash RAM support
- Switches and LEDs
- Manual on CD
- ATmega16 AVR device
- AVR board schematics
- Socket support for ATtiny26 and new ATmega devices
- Switches and LEDs can be moved to different ports
- Improved ADC support
- Sockets for Flash RAM (AT29256)and Address latch
- 2-wire EEPROM socket (24Cxxx)
- New Port B headers to correctly route signals from smaller devices
- Clock/Port Pin jumpers on smaller sockets to free I/O pin when running
- Compatible with existing STK200 code and applications
AVR Application Builder
The AVR Application Builder uses wizards to generate set-up code for timers, UART, USART, ADC, SPI, ports, watchdog and interrupts. The stack pointer, external SRAM access and other device features can also be set. Allows you to quickly create AVR source code templates, code examples and test routines, getting you started quickly. Includes Bootloader setup code.
AVR Studio 4
We have included the latest version of Atmel's AVR Studio 4 development environment, with permission of Atmel Corp.
It has all you need including full editor, assembler and simulator for all devices.
This is the best development system from any semiconductor manufacturer by a long way.
JTAGICE, included in this kit, is not supported by AVRStudio 5. If you want to use AVRStudio 5, please look at
, which has support for AVRStudio 5.
The AVR ISP programmer in this kit can be run from AVRStudio 5.
Unlimited WinAVR C Compiler
Incorporated into AVRStudio to simplify Code writing, compilation and debugging of all C Projects.
Sample C projects are included on CD
AVR JTAG ICE features
A real In Circuit Emulator (JTAG ICE) for AVR emulation.
It interfaces with Atmel AVR Studio4 and runs code on your AVR microcontroller via JTAG.
Supplied with adapters to contect directly to the port headers on STK200, STK300 and STK500 kits.
The JTAGAVR uses the On-chip Debug features of the newer 40-pin AVR ATmega microcontrollers giving exact electrical and code feedback.
JTAGAVR Device Support
- Compatible with AVR Studio 4.10 plus
- Supported by Win 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista
- 3 Hardware breakpoints
- Step and Break on program change
- AVR Debugger and programmer
- Supports AVR Assembler or HLL source code debugging
- 3V to 5V operation
- Atmel JTAG interface
- Adapters for STK200, STK300 or STK500
- ATmega32, ATmega16, ATmega64
- ATmega128, ATmega162, ATmega169
- ATmega323, AT90CAN128
- AVR JTAGICE tool
- AVRISP USB AVR Programmer
- 2 Adapters for STK*00 boards
- USB lead
- STK200 AVR Board
- Software CD with datasheets, AVR Studio and user documentation
Starter Kit Accessories
As well as the RAM chip set, power supply, LCD module and Keypad
shown in related products at the end of the description, we have introduced a 7-segment display that also plugs straight into a port header on the board. Code examples are on the CD for this and other accessories.
7-Segment Display Module