PICkit3 Debug Express
- PICKit3 Debug Express demo kit, includes MBLAB IDE
- Guides, samples and tutorials on CD
- Includes PICKit3 emulator and programmer
- Board with 44-pin sample PIC microcontroller
- Includes MPLAB IDE and C compilers
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $9.75
PICKit3 Debug Express
A simple kit for introducing PIC microcontrollers and how to start developing PIC circuits. It includes a PICKit3 USB PIC programmer and emulator, a simple PIC board with PIC microcontroller, MPLAB software with PIC ICE debug support and integrated C compiler plus tutorials and datasheets.
Our Advanced PIC Microcontroller Kit
is the best value PIC kit on
the market for learning PIC16F and PIC18F.
PIC TRAINER Features
This simple kit includes everything you need to get started with PIC microcontrollers
- MPLAB development IDE with Assembler and Debug interface
- HI-TECH PICC LITE C Compiler for PIC18F and PIC16F devices
- USB PICKit3 PIC Programmer and Emulator with support for all PIC16F and PIC18F microcontrollers
- 44-pin PIC board with LEDs, switch, prototyping area and sample PIC (PIC18F) device
- 12 tutorials on using digital I/O, ADC converters, interrupts, tables and timers. Includes all source code.
- PIC microcontroller data sheets, many application notes and guides
- New devices supported with free updates
- MPLAB IDE includes On-chip Debug. This lets you run and halt your program, single step through it,
animate (run slowly), set a breakpoint to observe program execution. Varriables
can be watched throughout the process.
PIC Microcontroller Support - PIC ICSP
Supports all current PIC microcontrollers.
This kit includes in-circuit debugging for most PIC microcontrollers.
In-Circuit-Debugging runs, halts and single steps the program as it runs in your PIC circuit.
The file registers and variables can be examined and changed when the program reaches a breakpoint.
PIC, Microchip and MPLAB are Registered Trade Marks of Microchip Corp, Arizona, USA.
PICC is a Trade Mark of Hi-tech Tools
||Order Code: PIC-TRAIN2
||Price: $89.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $9.75|| Express price - $19.00|