USB Starter kit for Handheld PIC Programmer
Handheld PIC Programmer with USB PC interface and software. Load the PIC Handheld Programmer from a PC using the USB PC interface included and the simple loader software. Once loaded the programer is completely
standalone. You just plug it into your PIC microcontroller target boards and it programs/verifies Code and/or Data with a
single button press. Supports PIC16F and PIC18F microcontrollers, and powers target circuit at 3.3V or 5V.
It has 256KB memory so it supports the largest PIC microcontrollers.
The PC interface is USB port.
Handheld Programmer Software Features
- Supports Windows 2000/XP/VISTA/Win7/Win8/Win10 - 32 and 64-bit versions
- Simple loader software
- Loads Flash, EEPROM, Configuration words and User ID from PIC HEX file
- Select Low or High Voltage programming mode
- Select for Device ID match, configuration word verify, EEPROM Data save and other features
- Limit number of targets that can be programmed, if required.
Starter Kit contents
- PIC Handheld Programmer
- PC Interface (USB) for loading code and settings
- Ribbon cables with 10-way connector
- 6-way Flying lead adapter
Handheld PIC Programmer Features
- PIC Hand-held Programmer uses 9V PP3 battery or power supply
- Single button operation
- Load it once and it will program targets for ever
- Reload with new code as often as you need
- It stores program code indefinitely
- Low or High Voltage programming methods
- 10-way DIL and 6 x 1-way flying lead connectors included
- Program/Verify Flash or EEPROM or both
- Program and verify Configuration Bytes and User ID
- Existing EEPROM Data can be preserved
- Boot Block can be preserved on PIC18FxxK devices
- It can power target device (up to 150mA) at 3.3V or 5V
- Target can be powered or unpowered
- Dimensions: Metric- 106mm x 58mm x 25mm
- Dimensions: Imperial - 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- 256KB memory for code storage
PIC Microcontroller Support
FREE Updates available for new device support.
- PIC18FxxKxx (9V VPP)
- Now Supports PIC18FxxK80, PIC18F6xK22/8xK22, PIC18FxxJ50, PIC18F6xK90/8xK90 and PIC18FxxK83
- Supports PIC18FxxQ10
- Also supports all LF versions
Plus LF and HV versions
- PIC12F1822, PIC12F1840
- PIC12F609, PIC12F615, PIC12F617
- PIC12F635, PIC12F683
- PIC12F1571, PIC12F1572
- PIC16F627A, PIC16F628A, PIC16F648A (HVP mode programming only if Reset pin is not reprogrammed as I/O)
- PIC16F631, PIC16F636, PIC16F639
- PIC16F68x, PIC16F690
- LF versions are also supported
Notes: New programmers support 9V VPP for PIC18FxxKxx and PIC16F1xxx. LVP mode is supported on PIC microcontrollers with LVP.
- PIC16F5x - will be supported
Hand Held PIC Programmer Options
Extra Hand Held PIC Programmers
. You only
need one starter kit for as many PIC Handheld programmers as you need. This starter kit works
with any of our PIC handheld programmers, including old LPT versions.
If you do not want to use the internal 9V PP3 battery, the power supply required is 9V with a 2.1mm barrel
connector, center positive. These are available on the Kanda shop or you can use other power supplies
with this specification.
9V International Power supply
for use with this PIC handheld programmer.
This is single handheld programmer to store one program.
See 8-Way Version
for programmer to store up to 8 programs.
PIC Programmer Overview
For an overview of our PIC Programmer range, please see PIC Programmer Overview
in new window