SS110 Serial to Ethernet Converter
Secure Device Server
Top of the range Serial Device Server for connecting serial connections to a network. The SS110 has support for 10 and 100Base-T networks, 230Kbps ...
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $24.75
Secure Device Server
Top of the range Serial Device Server for connecting serial connections to a network. The SS110 has support for 10 and 100Base-T networks, 230Kbps transfer rates plus Comm Port Redirector, RS232, RS422 and RS485 support, powerful security, user firmware access, system logging and port buffering. It is configured via the web, Telnet, SSH or serial port and supports a range of protocols. It includes a card slot for PC cards, such as wireless LAN, modem or ATA memory.
Connects legacy serial devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network.
Includes Virtual Comm Port redirector - see below
Supports RS232/422/485 based serial devices, up to 230Kbps speed.
Supports PC cards such as ATA memory, modem and wired/wireless LAN card.
Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer.
Powerful security support, SSL(Secure Socket Layer), RC4 and 3DES.
An example program for Windows and Linux can be downloaded here.
Easy-To-Use customization support: User space, Library and Scripts (network/port access).
System logging & port buffering.
Dynamic DNS and PPPoE protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet.
Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH or serial port.
Management software for configuration and administration included.
Free Unix TTY redirector software version
- Serial Interface 1 port RJ45 connector
- Serial speeds 75bps to 230Kbps
- Hardware RTS/CTS, Software Xon/Xoff
- RS232: Rx, Tx, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, GND
- RS422: Rx+, Rx-, Tx+, Tx-
- RS485: Data+, Data-
- Modem controls: DTR/DSR and RTS/CTS
- Modem emulation with full support for AT commands
Network Interface and Protocols
- 10/100Base Ethernet with RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Supports static and dynamic IP addresses
- ARP, IP/ICMP, TCP, UDP, Telnet, SSH v1 & v2,
- SSL v2 & v3, TLS v1
- DNS, Dynamic DNS, HTTP, HTTPS,
- SMTP with/without Authentication, pop-before SMTP,
- DHCP client, NTP, PPPoE, SNMP v1 & v2
- ATA flash memory card
- 802.11b Wireless LAN card
- 10/100 Base-TX LAN Card
- Modem card
- User ID & Password
- Secure terminal interface: SSH
- Data Encryption: SSLv2/v3, TLS v1, 3DES and RC4
- IP address filtering
- Serial console port
- HelloDevice Manager
- Comm Port redirector
- O/S support: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- System log and statistics:
- System logging to SYSLOG/NFS server or CF card
- Logging by email support
- Full-featured system status display support
- Stored in Flash memory and Downloadable via serial console or telnet or web
- 10/100 Base Link, Act
- Serial InUse/Rx/ Tx for each port
- PC Card
- Voltage: 7.5~30VDC, 1A @ 7.5VDC
- Environmental Operating temperature: 5?C to 50?C
- Storage temperature: -40?C to 66?C
- Size:150 x 103 x 26 (mm), 5.9 x 4.0 x 1.0 (in.)(DIN-Rail mount option)
- Weight: 455g
- Approvals FCC(A), CE(A), MIC
- Warranty 5-year Limited Warranty
Comm Port Redirector
The product comes with a full version of Tactical Serial/IP Redirector software. This creates virtual COM ports so that your applications can immediately use a networked device/terminal server's serial ports as if they were local serial ports. This significantly reduces development time. For a quick overview, download Comm Port Redirector (150KB) or for a full guide download Comm Port Redirector User Guide (1MB)
||Order Code: SS110
||Price: $399.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $24.75|| Express price - $31.00|