Lite Series Serial Terminal Server
Lite Series LS110 Ethernet to Serial Interface Box
An external interface box for connecting products with serial ports to a network using 10Base-T network interface. The LS110 supports RS232 at...
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $19.75
Lite Series LS110 Serial Terminal Server
A terminal server for connecting products with serial ports to a network using 10Base-T network interface. The LS110 supports RS232 at up to 115KBps, modem function and IP address filtering. It includes Virtual Com Port redirection software to allow existing software to connect to remote serial devices.
Compare Sena Terminal Server Range
LS110 Terminal Server Features
- Connects legacy serial devices to 10Base-T Ethernet
- Supports RS232 based serial devices via DB9 serial port.
- Serial data transfer rate up to 115Kbps.
- Reliable TCP/IP protocol stack.
- Low-price model for lowest transition cost.
- Configuration via telnet or serial port.
- Management software for configuration and administration
- Surge protector included.
- Supports RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol.
- COM Port Redirector Included
- Supports powerful Ethernet modem function
- User ID & Password, IP address filtering
LS110 Terminal Server Details
- Serial Interface
- Serial speeds 1200bps to 115Kbps
- DB9 connector
- Flow Control: None, Hardware RTS/CTS
- RS232 : Rx, Tx, RTS, CTS, DTR,
DSR, GND, DCD
- Network Interface and Protocols
- 10 Base-T Ethernet with RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Supports static and dynamic IP address
- ARP, IP/ICMP, TCP/IP, Telnet, DHCP client, DNS
- Serial Access port protocol :
Telnet, TCP, UDP, RFC-2217
- User ID & Password, IP Address filtering.
- Management and Upgrades
- Console port
- HelloDevice Manager software
- O/S support: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
- Firmware Upgrade using console, telnet
- Power, LEDs and Environment
- LEDs: Power, Link, Serial Rx/Tx, Ready
- Power: 7.5V ~ 15V DC, 300mA/9VDC
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 66°C
- Dimensions: 100x 72 x 25 (mm)
- Dimensions: 3.94 x 2.83 x 0.98 (in.)
- Weight: 600g
- Certification and warrenty
- FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1, EN55022, EN55024, MIC
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
Virtual COM Port Redirector
The LS110 Terminal Server comes with a full unlimted version of Tactical Serial/IP Redirector software. This creates virtual COM ports so that your applications can immediately use a networked device/terminal server's serial ports as if they were local serial ports. This significantly reduces development time. For a quick overview, download Comm Port Redirector (150KB)
or for a full guide download Comm Port Redirector User Guide (1MB)
LS110 Terminal Server Contents
- LS110 unit
- Quick start guide
- Serial data cable
- CD-ROM with Management software and Comm Port Redirector
- External 110V or 230V power supply
Download User Guide
||Order Code: LS110
||Price: $99.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $19.75|| Express price - $27.00|