SIGMA USB Logic Analyzer
SIGMA USB Logic Analyser
SIGMA is a powerful, fast (up to 200MHz), flexible, user-friendly and cost effective logic analyser (logic analyzer) with an extremely large event memory, real-time hardware compression and complex trigger...
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $15.00
Fedex Express: $25.00
SIGMA USB Logic Analyser
SIGMA USB Logic Analyser is a powerful, fast (up to 200MHz), flexible, user-friendly and cost effective USB Logic Analyser with an extremely large event memory, real-time hardware compression and complex trigger logic. SIGMA also includes other debugging features such as protocol analysers and frequency measurement. SIGMA USB Logic Analyser operates on a USB port and requires no external power supply.
SIGMA USB Logic Analyser Main Features -
- Extremely large event memory - 256 Megabit SDRAM with hardware compression to store over 14 Million samples
- Fast and flexible sample options
- Now with LINUX support (using WINE)
- Up to 16 inputs
- Flexible trigger options
- "Logic probe" mode
- LED indicators
- Controlled and powered by USB
- Advanced software including UART, SPI and I2C protocol analysers
Details - USB Logic Analyser
- Extremely large event memory
- 256 Megabit SDRAM memory is enhanced using real-time hardware compression which allows up to 14,680,064 samples to be stored or more than 45 minutes of records.
- Flexible input/sample speed options
- 16 inputs at 50 MHz
- 8 inputs at 100 MHz
- 4 inputs at 200 MHz
- 16 inputs with sampling on change of an input signal (asynchronous clock) - trailing, falling or both edges, max. clock speed is 40 MHz at 1:1 duty
- 15 inputs + 1 synchronous clock input (trailing or falling edge), max. clock speed is 49.9 MHz
- Complex trigger logic
Various trigger options with 16 inputs/50 MHz mode:
- Any value or edge on any input condition
- Defined duration of the condition ("longer than" and/or "shorter than")
- Sequence of two different conditions
- 16-bit counter - triggering after N-th occurence of the condition
- Extensive condition definition using logic functions (N)AND,(N)OR,(N)XOR
- In 8 inputs/100 MHz and 4 inputs/200 MHz modes, standard edge triggering
- Trigger point can be placed anywhere in the recorded events
- Advanced software
- Protocol Analyzer for UART included
- New Protocol Analyzers for SDRAM, I2C, and SPI included
- Full-Speed and Low-Speed USB analyser can be purchased separately.
- Ready for easy multi-language support (not applicable for plugins).
- Waveforms can be saved and loaded to a file.
- Waveforms can be exported to a text file for further processing.
- Waveforms can be printed.
- Flexible trace definition (any combination of input signals and constant logic levels) and trace representation (signals, buses - binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal, ASCII). Input signal can be used in more than one trace.
- Flexible control using mouse and keyboard
- PC requirements: Windows 98 and higher (XP recommended), Pentium 750MHz or faster CPU, at least 256 MB RAM.
- Easy to Use
- The USB Logic Analyser simply connects to any PC USB port
- USB Logic Analyser is powered by USB bus, so no power supply is needed
- USB Logic Analyser probe mode - SIGMA displays momentary logic levels on all 16 inputs.
- The USB Logic Analyser has LED indicators for instant status checking.
- USB Logic Analyser is fast, with less than 1 second delay for any selected view. (Full data download takes about 90 seconds).
- Input threshold level is suitable for TTL, LVTTL and 2.7 to 5.5V CMOS levels
- Flexible design based on Xilinx FPGAs allow software upgrades to enhance SIGMA functionality e.g. frequency, period and duty cycle measurement
- Small, lightweight and compact.
- SIGMA USB Logic Analyser
- Target cables
- Flying wires
- 20-pin header (16 channels)
- 10-pin header (8 and 4 channels)
- USB cable (A-B)
- Software (CD-ROM)
- User Manual
Download Sigma Software (3MB)
This opens in a new window.
||Order Code: SIGMA2
||Price: $220.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $15.00|| Fedex Express - $25.00|