USB ISP for Serial EEPROMs and AT17 Configurators
USB In System Programmer - ISP - for 24C, 25C and 93C serial EEPROM devices from any manufacturer including Xicor, Catalyst, ST, Atmel and Microchip. Also supports Atmel AT17LVxxx and AT17Fxxx FPGA configurators. This programmer is ideal for QA, product configuration, TV repair, design debugging and much more. Programmer connects to PC by USB Port.
Free DLL package available, with examples in VB, Delphi and C++. Console/command line version also included
Serial EEPROM DLL
- PC Interface: USB dongle with 1 metre ribbon cable
- 3.3V or 5V operation
- Microcontroller Reset: Controllable MCU Reset line to isolate microcontrollers In-system
- Auto-detect file load automatically detects file type - Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola, BST, MCS etc.
- Editable buffer for data display in Hex or ASCII
- Auto Program feature gives one key press for multiple operations such as erase, program, verify
- CRC check sums give confidence in programmer reliability
- I2C Address Bus allows multiple serial I2C EEPROMs to be selected individually
- Device Page Size selection lets equivalent devices with different page sizes to be used
- Serial number feature for automatically or manually adding serial numbers
- Adjustable ISP clock to support slower EEPROMs
- Supports SPI (25C) Status Register
- Supports 93C (Microwire) 8 and 16-bit modes
- Includes coloured flying lead adapter for easier connection
- DLL and command line software is free
- AT17LVxxx and AT17Fxxx Configuration EEPROMs
- Supports Xilinx .MCS file format and Altera and Xilinx FPGA configuration
EEPROM Device Support
- 24C: 24C00, 24C01, 24C02, 24C04, 24C08, 24C16, 24C32, 24C64, 24C128, 24C256, 24C512, 24C1024
- 25C: 25C010, 25C020, 25C040, 25C080, 25C160, 25C320, 25C640
- 93C: 93C06, 93C46, 93C56, 93C66, 93C76, 93C86
- AT17LV: AT17LV256, AT17LV512(A), AT17LV010(A), AT17LV002(A), AT17LV040
- AT17F: AT17F040(A), AT17F080(A), AT17F16(A)
Supports similar devices, such as Microchip AA parts and other variants from Xicor, Catalyst, ST, Atmel and Microchip.
Xilinx and Altera FPGA Configuration
Atmel AT17LVxxx and AT17Fxxx FPGA configuration EEPROMs can be used with different FPGAs. Devices from Atmel (AT40K, AT94K) and Cypress have different file formats (BST) and setup from Altera and Xilinx chips but the software can deal with this.
The software can load Altera HEX files, Xilinx MCS files or Atmel BST files to give maximum flexibility.
This programmer has been approved by Atmel for programming their FPGA configurators.
- Win 2000/ME/XP/VISTA, Win7, Win8, Win10 32 and 64-bit
Sometimes you may need to program a device in a socket rather than In-circuit. This ISP programmer will connect to our programming boards that have different sockets on them. This means that you can program DIP, SOIC and AT17 20-pin PLCC devices in a socket. See Product Accessories
Serial EEPROM devices