DLL and Command line versions available free -
see support pages
Professional AVR In System Programmer (AVR ISP)
A full function AVR Programmer - AVR ISP - for all AT90S, ATtiny and ATmega AVR flash microcontrollers. This AVR programmer PC interface is compact and gives a choice of Serial or Parallel port connection to the PC. The AVR ISP connector is the industry standard 10-way AVR ISP box header from Kanda.
The PC interface is serial port or parallel port. A plug in parallel/serial port card is available if your PC does not have a Parallel Port
PCI Serial and Parallel Card
or check out our new Low cost AVR USB Programmer
AVR Microcontroller Support
- AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S2323, AT90S2343,
AT90S4433, AT90S4414, AT90S8535, AT90S8515
- ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169
- ATmega32, ATmega323, ATmega324P, ATmega325, ATmega3250, ATmega329, ATmega3290
- ATmega48, ATmega88, ATmega8, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- ATmega64, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega645, ATmega6450, ATmega649, ATmega6490, ATmega640
- ATmega103, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega2560, ATmega2561
- ATtiny12, ATtiny15, ATtiny22, ATtiny26
- ATtiny13, ATtiny2313, ATtiny24, ATtiny25, ATtiny44, ATtiny45, ATtiny84, ATtiny85
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, CANDIPM162, CANDIP8515, AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316
Programs Low Voltage AVR devices (L and LS parts)
Voltage limits are approx 4V on parallel port and 2.7V on serial port.
For support down to 1.8V check out our AVR USB Programmer
Easy to use but comprehensive software with File load/save feature that auto-detects file type. Hex and ASCII buffer displays Hex file and allows easy editing.
- Read, Program and Verify functions for Flash, EEPROM and Option bytes
- Colour coded Verify for instant results
- Auto Program feature allows complete sequence from a single key press
- All Option Byte settings are available, including Oscillator type, watchdog, and Read-out protection
If you require custom or standard DLL/command line versions of this software for embedding in ATE, Labview etc. please see support pages
We now have adapters to convert from the standard Kanda 10-way header to different 6-way headers.
See Product Accessories
See Guide to AVR ISP Circuits
for schematics of recommended AVR ISP circuits (new window).
See Overview of Kanda AVR Programmer Range