- PICKit4 Programmer and Emulator
- High Speed programming
- Separate Programming software or run from MPLAB X
- Debugger for assembler or C projects
- Supports most PIC microcontrollers
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $15.00
Fedex Express: $25.00
PICKIT 4 Programmer and Emulator
Microchip PICkit4 programmer and emulator for PIC microcontrollers. The unit runs from MPLAB IDE (MPLAB X versions) or can be run from separate programming software.
The PICKit4 supports all released PIC microcontrollers as an in circuit programmer (ICSP). As a debugger, it can run on all devices with on-chip debug, which is the majority of all PICs. Support includes PIC16F, PIC18F, PIC24 and dsPIC.
The PICKit 4 is supported by MPLAB X versions from v4.2, including the latest MPLAB X v5.0. It can run as a debugger in assembler or with C code from all PIC compilers including Hi-tech and Microchip XC compilers.
The programmer function can be run from within MPLAB X for easy development or from its own programming interface to simplify programming operations.
PICKIT4 is a development programmer and is not suited for production use. For production use, please see PRESTO or FORTE programmers
in related products.
PICKIT4 Main Features
- USB 2.0 interface to host PC
- Micro-USB lead included
- Fully compatible with MPLAB X V4.2 on
- Short circuit and over-voltage monitor
- Wide target voltage range of 1.2V to 5.5V
- Can supply 50 mA to target
- Read/Write program and data memory, configuration bytes, User ID and lock bits
- Single step, breakpoint and real time emulation for rapid debugging
- Connects to 6 x 1 ICSP header but it has 8-way ICSP header
- RJ11 adapter available, see product accessories
||Order Code: PICKIT4
||Price: $109.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $15.00|| Fedex Express - $25.00|