SAMD 8-way Handheld Programmer
- Standalone SAMD 8-way programmer
- Just programmer, one SAM-HH0810 needed
- Battery powered, or with optional power supply
- SWD programming
- One button press to program target
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $9.75
Atmel ARM SAMD 8-way Handheld Programmer
Atmel SAM D series use Cortex-M0 ARM core and are becoming increasingly popular. Kanda SAM programmer makes it simple to program these devices in production or to do firmware updates.
You need one starter kit with USB loader to load this programmer
See SAMD 8-way Starter Kit for version with loader.
- Battery powered with 9V PP3 battery or can be used with 9V power supply
- Stores up to 8 different programs, selected by rotary switch
- Each slot has512KB of storage space for target code and User Row
- Single button press to program target SAMD microcontroller
- SWD programming interface
- Load your code into programmer code using PC Software and USB dongle
- You can reload new programs as often as required
- Once loaded, it holds program code indefinitely
- Supports all Fuses and Lock bits, including edit fuses on screen or load userPage file
- Can program target from 1.63V - 3.63V, depending on target voltage range.
- Can power target microcontroller (up to 150mA) or target can be powered
- All settings (User Row, filenames etc) can be saved to a file for easy distribution of setup
- Error indication with red/green LED
- Dimensions: Imperial - 4.5 x 2.5 x 1 inches
- Dimensions: Metric- 106mm x 58mm x 25mm
- Includes flying lead adapter
- Other programming adapters available
- Limited number of programs allowed feature
- Load Atmel Studio User Page files
The USB loader (not included - see starter kit) in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win7, Win8 and Win10, 32 and 64-bit versions.
SAM D Microcontroller Support
- SAMD 8-way Handheld Programmer
- 10-way Programming lead
- 10 to 6-way flying lead adapter
- Free software downloads including all updates
This opens in a new window.
||Order Code: SAM-HH0820
||Price: $189.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $9.75|| Express price - $19.00|