USB Serial EEPROM ISP plus Programming Board
USB programmer for 24C, 25C and 93C Serial EEPROM devices from any manufacturer including Xicor, Catalyst, ST, Atmel and Microchip. Supports SPI, I2C and Microwire EEPROMs. Ideal for QA, product configuration, TV repair, design debugging and much more. Programmer connects to PC via USB Port. Includes Programming board with ZIF socket and In System Programmer connections.
USB Programmer Features
- PC Interface: compact, USB port connection and 1 metre cable
- Programmer can power board at 5V
- 3.3 or 5V operation
- Microcontroller Reset: Controllable MCU Reset line to isolate microcontrollers In-system
- Auto-detect file load automatically detects file type - Binary, Intel Hex, Motorola etc.
- Editable buffer for data display in Hex or ASCII
- Auto Program feature gives one key press for multiple operations such as erase, program, verify
- CRC check sums give confidence in programmer reliability
- Address Bus allows multiple I2C EEPROMs to be selected and programmed individually
- Device Page Size selection lets equivalent EEPROMs with different page sizes to be used
- Serial number feature for automatically or manually adding serial numbers
- Supports 93C (Microwire) 8 and 16-bit modes
- Supports 25C (SPI Status Register
Serial EEPROM Device Support
- 24C I2C: 24C00, 24C01, 24C02, 24C04, 24C08, 24C16, 24C32, 24C64, 24C128, 24C256, 24C512, 24C1024
- 25C SPI: 25C010, 25C020, 25C040, 25C080, 25C160, 25C320, 25C640
- 93C Microwire: 93C06, 93C46, 93C56, 93C66, 93C76, 93C86
Supports all variants from manufactures such as Xicor, Catalyst, ST, Atmel and Microchip, including AA, P, L, V and all other types
- Win XP/VISTA/7/8, 32 and 64-bit
Serial EEPROM Programming Board
Well designed programmer board that connects to the PC Interface and allows EEPROM devices to be programmed in the fitted 28-way ZIF socket. This socket has different clearly marked locations for each separate EEPROM family (24C I2C, 25C SPI and 93C Microwire).
Selection for 3.3V or 5V programming is by a jumper and 8-bit or 16-bit addressing on 93C family Microwire EEPROMs is also selectable. A 6-way ISP header is supplied for connection to user circuit (Gnd, MCU Reset and up to 4 connections for different protocols - I2C, SPI etc).