Worldwide shipping, easy payment and high quality products. You can rely on Kanda
USB STK200 AVR Starter Kit
The best Starter Kit ever...
STK200 AVR Development Kit now with USB programmer
The STK200 AVR Development Kit designed by Kanda for Atmel AVR and ATmega microcontrollers is the most successful starter kit EVER produced. Over 30,000 STK200 Kits have been sold world-wide for embedded system development and training using the AVR microcontroller. Now Kanda have updated and improved this classic STK200 AVR Development Kit.
STK200 Main Features
The STK200 AVR Development Kit is designed for everyone from complete beginners to experienced engineers, and includes all the software, hardware and information required for AVR development.
- AVRStudio Development environment
- WinAVR C compiler, integrated into AVRStudio
- Get Going with... AVR Microcontrollers book on CD
- Embedded C book on CD
- Sample code, full instructions and schematics
- USB AVR ISP programmer, with its own software or it can be integrated into AVRStudio 4 and 5
- Comprehensive AVR board
Overview of different AVR starter kits and AVR boards
STK200 AVR Board Main Features
- Socket support for 8, 20, 28 and 40-pin AVR microcontrollers
- All ports available on header pins
- Switches and LEDs can be moved to different ports
- Improved ADC support
- Sockets for Flash RAM (AT29256) and Address latch
- 2-wire EEPROM socket (24Cxxx)
- Multiple Port B headers to correctly route signals from smaller microcontrollers
- Clock/Port Pin jumpers on smaller sockets to free I/O pin when running
- Compatible with existing STK200 AVR code and applications
- LCD interface
- UART (RS232) circuitry and connector
- 3 or 5V operation
- Brownout circuit
- ATmega8515 AVR microcontroller fitted
STK200 for AVR Contents
- STK200 AVR Development Kit with Atmega8515 AVR microcontroller
- Application Builder ATmega8515 and ATmega8535
- AVRISP USB In-System Programmer, plugs in to AVRStudio or uses standalone software
- AVR Studio (copyright (c) Atmel Corp.)
- WinAVR C Compiler integrates into AVRStudio
- WINAVR C examples - UART, Keypad, LCD, switches and LEDs
- Complete User manual, schematics, code examples and datasheets on CD
- Embedded C book on CD
- Get Going with...AVR book on CD
See related products below for a universal 9V wall transformer.
AVR Microcontroller Support
- AVRISP programmer supports all serial programmable AVR Attiny and Atmega devices
- Equivalent low voltage (L) AVR and all V, A, PA and other variants are supported
- Board has socket support for all 8, 20, 28 and 40-pin microcontrollers
- Win 2000/XP/VISTA/7 (32 and 64-bit)
Software Details - STK200 AVR Development Kit
Application Builder- STK200 AVR Development Kit
The STK200 AVR Development Kit Application Builder uses wizards to generate AVR set-up code for timers, UART, USART, ADC, SPI, ports, watchdog and interrupts. The stack pointer, external SRAM access and other microcontroller features can also be set. Allows you to quickly create AVR source code templates, code examples and test routines, getting you started quickly. Includes Bootloader setup code.
AVR Studio - STK200 AVR Development Kit
We have included the latest version of Atmel's AVR Studio 4 development environment, with permission of Atmel Corp. It has all you need including full editor, assembler and simulator for all devices. This is the best development system from any semiconductor manufacturer by a long way. AVRISP programmer is integrated into AVRStudio or can be run separately.
Unlimited WinAVR C Compiler
GNU C-compiler AVRGCC integrates into AVRStudio development environment, enabling projects to be developed in C or Assembler.
AVRISP uses USB port and includes silent install. It is integrated into AVRStudio 4, and can be very easily added to AVRStudio 5, full instructions included. The software has
- Flash and EEPROM memory editable buffers
- Comprehensive and easy to use fuse and lock bit screens
- Automatic ISP speed setting
- Device identification
- Serial numbering, RC calibration byte reading
- Program, verify, read and erase functions
Manuals, schematics, sample code etc.
As well as a getting started guide there are AVR board schematics, AVR datasheets and manuals. There is also 2 books on AVR microcontroller programming and on Embedded C programming on the CD. There is also a range of sample code files, covering basic I/O, UART, LCD, External memory and other topics.
Starter Kit Accessories
We have a range of accessories that plug straight into the port headers on the STK200 AVR board. Code examples are on the CD for all accessories. Extra jumper leads are available to easily connect your own boards
7-Segment Display Module
RAM Chip Set
16x2 LCD Module
4 x 3 Keypad
2 x Jumper Leads
9V Universal PSU
These open in a new window.
USB AVR ISP In System AVR Programmer
USB STK300 AVR Starter Kit
AVR Dragon STK200 AVR Board
USB STK200 AVR Kit with JTAG ICE
We accept bank transfer and the following payment types:
Checkout from Shopping Basket to request Proforma Invoice for bank transfer or to pay by credit card or Paypal