Sena BTerm for AndroidThis Android App can connect to the remote device as a Bluetooth master or Bluetooth Slave. SENA BTerm manages and controls the SENA Parani products as a local device.
- BTerm is a VT-100/ANSI Terminal Emulator.
- It supports Serial Port Profile (SPP).
- It can be set as Bluetooth Master or Slave.
- It configures SENA Parani devices through the Bluetooth connection.
- It can manage the Bluetooth device of the local machine.
- It can easily send special keys.
- It displays sent and received data in the Terminal pane.
- It displays log data in HEX mode.
- Available on Android Market
In this diagram, SENA BTerm running on the Android Smart phone controls the Device through the SENA Bluetooth Product. The Sena Bluetooth adapter can connect to any device that has a Serial interface or a Networking Device (Router, Switch, Console & Terminal Server etc.)
Sena Device SupportThe following SENA Parani Bluetooth Products support Serial Port Profile (SPP) and can be used with BTerm.
Parani-SD1000/1100/200, Parani-SD1000U, Parani-ESD100/110/200/210, Parani-ESD1000, Parani-BCD100, Parani-MSP1000