The Xeltek SuperPro 6000 is available worldwide from Kanda in the UK. This is is latest and best universal programmer, with huge device support, great speed and standalone mode for production. One programmer for all development and production needs.
The SuperPro 5000 series programmer was first released in 2008, and it has been one of the best selling universal programmers ever since. Continuing this legacy, SuperPro 6000 is the latest follower of the SuperPro 5000 family. It was released in 2011 and is designed to be an upgraded model of SuperPro 5000, as it satisfies the demand for large NAND Flash support, which the SuperPro 5000 could not support.
Currently no other universal programmer offers greater device support than the SuperPro 6000. It also comes with a stand-alone programming feature where you can de-attach your programmer from the computer, and control programming features through the LCD screen on the unit. It is convenient for Lab and production environments, as well as other applications where you need mobility and flexibility.
In addition to its large device library, SuperPro 6000 offers many unique features as a result of Xeltek’s advanced technology. These features are:
- The largest device support in the industry: Supports over 67,000 as of May 2011
- Two programmers in one, a double value: PC mode for engineering and stand-alone mode for production. The programmer operates in either PC hosted mode or stand-alone mode.
- A CF (compact flash) card stores the project files.
- Ultra-Fast Programming Speed with built-in ARM9 32bit RISC MCU
- Built-in 144 universal pin drivers
- Comes with a two-year warranty and a one-year free device update request support.
- A huge range of socket adapters is available and SuperPro 5000 socket adapters fit SuperPro 6000
- CE and RoHS Compliant
The SuperPro 6000 has these advantages over the SuperPro 5000:
- SuperPro 6000 can program 15% to 30% faster than SuperPro 5000
- Because of the larger cache memory, SuperPro 6000 can program up to 256 GB NAND Flash devices, while SuperPro 5000 is limited to 2GB or lower.
- More device support and growing constantly
The SuperPro 6000 is available now from Kanda, at very competitive pricing, along with the full range of socket adapters for every package type. You never know what device you will need to program next, but if you want one programmer that is as future proof as possible, then the SuperPro 6000 is it.
Xeltek SuperPro 6000 Universal Programmer
Kanda manufacture and supply a wide range of embedded system tools. We are specialists in In System Programming, low cost emulators and training systems for a wide range of microcontrollers, PLDs and memory devices, including PIC, AVR, ST7 and COP8. We also supply interfaces for USB, CAN Bus and serial to Ethernet conversion.
Issued by: Kanda on 24 May 2011.
Tel: +44 (0)1974 261 273