Wellon VP-190 40-pin Universal Memory Programmer
Universal Programmer with 40-pin ZIF Socket
Replaced by VP-290, which is USB2.0 and so is much faster
This programmer is for a range of devices, including PIC microcontrollers, EEPROMs, dsPIC, AVR and other mic
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $15.00
Fedex Express: $25.00
Wellon VP-190 40 pin Universal Programmer
Replaced by VP-290, 40 pin Universal Programmer using USB2.0 and is much faster.
This Wellon VP-190 40 pin Universal Programmer is for a range of devices, including PIC microcontrollers, EEPROMs, dsPIC, AVR and other microcontrollers, plus PLDs and flash memory.
Replaced by VP-290, the 40 pin Universal Programmer is USB2.0 and is much faster.
The full device supportof the 40 pin Universal Programmer can be seen here, in new window.
It's not only the 40 pin Universal Programmer that supports Microchip devices our range of related products do aswell.
See Wellon Programmer Range for an overview of the universal programmer range related to the 40 pin Universal Programmer
Features - 40 pin Universal Programmer
- 40 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
- USB Interface so the 40 pin Universal Programmer can be used with LAPTOPS, PC, PS/2 or compatibles
- Accepts most compiler outputs in JEDEC format including ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer and ISDATA
- Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
- Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
- Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
- Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
- Adapters are not needed for DIL devices
- Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters available
- Auto-run mode starts programming automatically on detection of chip insertion
- Super programming speed.
- The 40 pin Universal Programmer supports Windows VISTA/XP/2000/NT/9x/ME
Software Features - 40 pin Universal Programmer
The software for the 40 pin Universal Programmer is very comprehensive, with lots of features that make it ideal for both production and development.
The Programming software for 40 pin Universal Programmer can be downloaded here - 17MB Download Program
- SELECT device includes package information, adapter type, part number description etc.
- LOAD file supports checksums, comprehensive file formats and address location
- Flexible Verify options, including VCC+/-10%
- Blank check, Erase, Program, verify, Auto Program, buffer edit and much more
- Serial numbers and statistics
Device support - 40 pin Universal Programmer
PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
PLD: PLD, CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC DRAM (4164, 41464 ...), SRAM (2114, 6116 ...) memory device
The full device support for the 40 pin Universal Programmer can be seen here. The device support list includes information for socket adapters required for different packages
||Order Code: VP-190
||Price: $139.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $15.00|| Fedex Express - $25.00|