4 Port Terminal Device Server
- Connects 4 RS232 serial devices to 10/100Base-T network.
- Supports PC cards such as ATA memory, modem and wired/wireless LAN card
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH or serial port
- Supports Dynamic DNS protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet
- Easy-To-Use customization support: User space, Library and Scripts (network/port access)
- Powerful security support, SSL/TLS and data encryption
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $22.00
Fedex Express: $31.00
STS 4-Port Terminal Server
These 4-port smart terminal servers are ideal for connecting serial ports to Ethernet or DSL phones for various application areas such as Retail/POS, Industrial Automation and facility management including logging. They are easy to setup and have powerful security, Ethernet modem, Comm Port redirector and much more.
- Connects legacy serial devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network
- Includes Virtual Comm Port redirector - see below
- Supports RS232 based serial devices, up to 230Kbps speed
- Powerful security support, ID/password, IP Filtering, SSH,SSL Data Encryption
An example program for Windows and Linux can be downloaded here.
- Supports powerful Ethernet modem function
Dynamic DNS and PPPoE protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet
- Configuration via Web, Telnet or serial port
- Management software for configuration and administration included
- Free Unix TTY redirector software version
- TCP/UDP Multicasting
- Serial device data logging (Port Logging)
- PC Card Support
- Serial Device Data Encryption
- Serial device data event handling (port Event Handling)
View User manual (2.5MB)
4-port Smart Terminal Server
Quick start guide
CD-ROM with Management software and Comm Port Redirector
External 110V or 230V power supply or power cord
Comm Port Redirector
The product comes with a full version of Tactical Serial/IP Redirector software. This creates virtual COM ports so that your applications can immediately use a networked device/terminal server's serial ports as if they were local serial ports. This significantly reduces development time.
This opens in a new window.
||Order Code: STS400
||Price: $595.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $22.00|| Fedex Express - $31.00|