Dual Port Wireless 802.11 Wi-Fi Server
- Connects 2 serial devices to 802.11b/g Wi-Fi or 10/100Base-T network.
- Powerful security- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, SSL, RC4, system & port logging
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH, Windows Utility or console
- Supports Dynamic DNS protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet
- Includes external 110V-230V power supply
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $18.50
Fedex Express: $28.00
|Product Details|Dual Port Wireless Device Server
The PS210W is a wireless device server that connects RS-232 serial devices to the industry standard 802.11b/g wireless network (WiFi).
These device servers incorporate advanced features such as WPA2 and 802.11i compliant wireless security, flexible operation mode, TCP/UDP multicasting, telnet COM port control protocol support (RFC2217 compliant), SSL encryption, and port event handling for wireless device networking.
PS210W Main Features
- Connects legacy serial devices to 802.11b/g Wi-Fi or 10/100Base-T Ethernet network.
- Supports surge protector for RS232 interface, up to 460Kbps speed.
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer.
- Powerful security support, 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2/802.11i , SSL (Secure Socket Layer), RC4.
- System logging & port logging.
- Supports Dynamic DNS protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet.
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH, Windows Utility or console.
- Supports RFC 2217, Telnet COM Port Control Protocol.
- Serial Interface
- Serial speeds 300bps to 460kbps
- 2 x RJ45 connector, with DB9M adapters included
- Flow Control: Hardware, Software
- Signals RS232: Rx, Tx, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, GND
- Surge protector
- Network Interface and Protocols
- 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet with 2 RJ45 Ethernet connectors
- Supports static and dynamic IP address
- Protocols: ARP, IP/ICMP, TCP, UDP, Telnet/SSH, DNS, Dynamic DNS, HTTP, SMTP, DHCP, SNMP v1 & v2, SSL v3
- Serial Port Access protocol :
Telnet, TCP, UDP, SSL v3, RFC-2217
- Ethernet modem with Full AT command set support
- Security, logging and buffering
- Security: SSH, SSL, IP address filtering, HTTPS
- 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2/802.11i
- Versatile system logging support for all system events
- Serial port data buffering
- Management and Upgrades
- Console port
- HelloDevice Manager software
- O/S support: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Firmware Upgrade using console, telnet/SSH or web
- Power, LEDs and Environment
- LEDs: Power, Serial Rx/Tx 1 and 2, Status, Ethernet, Wireless
- Power: 5VDC
- Operating temperature: 0C to 50C
- Storage temperature: -20C to 66C
- Dimensions: 92 x 128 x 26 (mm)
- Dimensions: 3.62 x 5.03 x 1.02 ( in.)
- Weight: 800g
- Certification and warrenty
- Certification: FCC Part 15 Subpart B, Class A
EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN60950-1, EN55022, EN55024
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
- PS210W Serial Device Server
- Quick start guide
- External 230V power supply
- Serial data cable
- Ethernet cross cable
- Dipole antenna
- RJ45 to DB9M adapter
Single port Wireless Device Server
||Order Code: PS210W
||Price: $349.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $18.50|| Fedex Express - $28.00|