Ethernet to Serial Embedded Module
Embedded Device Server Module
A low cost embedded device server module with serial port for building into products that require a network interface. The Nemo10 is an embedded serial to Ethernet converter or adapter in 24-pin DIL format...
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $15.00
Fedex Express: $25.00
Embedded Server Module
A low cost embedded server module device with serial port for building into products that require a network interface. The Nemo10 is an embedded serial to Ethernet converter or adapter in 24-pin DIL format, 45mm x 45mm with built in UART serial port. The Embedded Server Module is configured via Telnet or serial port, it supports a range of protocols and TCP/IP stack. A simple to use Serial to Ethernet converter module for adding embedded Ethernet to your application.
Features - Embedded Server Module
- Single-chip DIL type Ethernet to serial or serial to Ethernet converter module for embedded Ethernet.
- Compact size 45mm x 45mm x 18.5mm.
- Built-in UART for serial interface, data transfer rate up to 115Kbps.
- Supports 10Base-T Ethernet interface.
- Supports ARP, IP/ICMP, TCP, Telnet, DHCP, and PPPoE.
- Reliable TCP/IP protocol stack.
- PPPoE protocol for DSL connection to broadband network.
- Configuration using Telnet or Config command via serial interface.
- Management software for configuration and administration.
- +5v Input, 0.3w low power consumption.
COM Port Redirector
The product comes with a full version of Tactical Serial/IP Redirector software, with unlimited license. This creates virtual COM ports (or Linux TTY) so that your applications can immediately use a networked device/terminal server's serial ports as if they were local serial ports. This significantly reduces development time.
Details of COM Port Redirector
The user manual for this Embedded Server Module can be downloaded from this link:
Download User Manual
The schematic of the Embedded Server Module starter kit can be downloaded here
Starter Kit Schematic
The schematic includes a RJ45 connector with coil (marked Combo. It is a XF10BASE-COMBO1-2S from XFMRS Inc.) - see description here
RJ45 Combo Schematic
Specification - Embedded Server Module
External Interface - Embedded Server Module
- 80C51 8-bit microcontroller
- 32KB SRAM
- 64KB EEPROM
Device Interface - Serial
- 24 pin DIL form
- UART serial port
- Ethernet interface
Network Interface - Embedded Server Module
- Built-in UART
- Serial speeds 1200bps to 115Kbps
- Flow Control: Hardware RTS/CTS
- Signals: Rx, Tx, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, GND
Protocols and Security - Embedded Server Module
- 10 Base-T Ethernet
- Supports static and dynamic IP address
- ARP, IP/ICMP TCP
- DHCP client
- Security: User ID & Password
Physical and Power - Embedded Server Module
- Serial console port
- HelloDevice Manager
- Supply voltage = 5V DC 10%
- Supply current = 60mA / 5V DC
- Operating temperature: 5C to 50C
- Storage temperature: -40C to 66C
- Dimension (LxWxH): 45 mm x 45 mm x 18.5 mm (1.8 in. x 1.8 in. x 0.7 in.)
- Weight: 20g
Embedded Server Module Starter Kit
A starter kit is available for easy development with the embedded Ethernet module. The starter kit includes a NEMO10 emnbedded Ehernet module, power supply, serial lead and software on CD - see Nemo10 Starter Kit
||Order Code: NEMO10
||Price: $25.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $15.00|| Fedex Express - $25.00|