USB port AVR JTAG ICE Tool
A real In Circuit Emulator for emulation and programming of AVR ATmega microcontrollers, equivalent to Atmel JTAG ICE. It interfaces with Atmel AVR Studio via the USB port and runs code on your AVR device. Supplied with adapters to contect directly to the port headers on STK200, STK300 and STK500 kits.
May not be same model as pictured
AVR JTAG ICE Features
The JTAGAVR uses the On-chip Debug features of the newer AVR devices giving exact electrical and code feedback.
- Compatible with AVR Studio 4
- Supported by Win 2000, XP, Vista, Windows7 (32 and 64-bit)
- USB interface - virtual Comm Port
- 3 Hardware breakpoints
- Step and Break on program change
- Debugger and programmer
- Supports Assembler or HLL source code debugging
- 3V to 5V operation
- Atmel JTAG interface
- Adapters for STK200, STK300 or STK500
- Firmware compatible with AVRStudio4.11 SP3 to 4.17 without needing firmware upgrade
- The item supplied may differ from picture but functions are those described here, that is case may be different.
We have included the latest version of Atmel's AVR Studio 4 development environment, with permission of Atmel Corp. It has all you need including full editor, assembler and simulator for all devices. This is the best development system from any semiconductor manufacturer by a long way.
JTAGICE is not supported by AVRStudio 5. If you want to use AVRStudio 5, please look at
, which has support for AVRStudio 5.
AVR Microcontroller Support
- ATmega32, ATmega16, ATmega64
- ATmega128, ATmega162, ATmega169
- ATmega323, AT90CAN128
For more device support, see AVR JTAG Mk II
or AVR Dragon
- JTAG AVR tool
- 2 Adapters for STK*00 boards
- USB lead
- Software CD with datasheets, AVR Studio and user documentation
Differences between JTAGAVRU and JTAGAVR-II
- Very low cost
- Limited device support
- JTAG only
- Includes adapters for STK200
- USB Port only
- Firmware upgrade via AVRStudio
- JTAG and DebugWire
- AVR, AVR32 and Xmega
- USB and COM Port
- New device support via AVRStudio