USB STK300 ATmega128 AVR Starter Kit with JTAG ICE
- Complete AVR Training Kit
- Includes guides, schematics and books on CD
- STK300 AVR board with mounted 64-pin ATmega128
- USBAVRICE emulator and programmer
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $14.75
STK300-ICE ATMega128 Starter Kit including Emulator
The STK300 AVR board designed by Kanda for Atmel has always been extremely popular and now Kanda have updated and improved this ATMega 64-pin TQFP AVR starter kit and included a USB AVR ICE AVR debugger and Programmer. This gives you Real In Circuit Emulation, development software, programmer and development board in a single, low cost, package.
STK300-ICE AVR Starter Kit
- AVR Development board with mounted ATmega128L
- Atmel AVR ICE Tool - see description below
- WINAVR C Compiler
- WINAVR C examples - UART, Keypad, LCD, switches and LEDs
- IAR Assembler - command line
- AVRStudio4 IDE, Assembler and Simulator
- Datasheets, schematics, manual and sample code
- Embedded C book on CD
- Get Going with...AVR book on CD
Mounted ATmega64, ATmega1281 and ATmega2561 devices will fit in this board - see
Please contact sales if you require a mounted ATmega64, ATmega1281 or ATmega2561 instead of the ATmega128L fitted as standard.
AVR Microcontroller Device Support
- ATmega64, ATmega128, ATmega1281 and ATmega2561 have board support
- Equivalent low voltage (L, V) Parts are supported down to 1.8V
- Devices Supported by ISP :-
- ATtiny13, ATtiny25, ATtiny26, ATtiny2313, ATtiny45, ATtiny261, ATtiny461, ATtiny84, ATtiny85, ATtiny861
- ATtiny24, ATtiny44, ATtiny84 - ISP only
- ATmega48, ATmega8, ATmega88, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169, ATmega32, ATmega325, ATmega324P, ATmega329, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega645, ATmega649, ATmega8515, ATmega8535
- ATmega64, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega169, ATmega2561, ATmega2560, ATmega3250, ATmega3290, ATmega640, ATmega6450, ATmega6490
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, AT90PWM2/3, AT90PWM316
- See STK200ICE for socket support for 8, 20, 28 and 40-pin AVR microcontrollers.
- Win 2000/XP/VISTA/7/8/10 (32 and 64-bit)
STK300 AVR Board Details
- ATmega128L-8AI Device mounted on daughter board avoids surface mount problems. The ATmega128L operates from 2.7-5.5V and will generally run faster than 8 MHz at higher voltages. If you require a mounted ATmega128-16AI device instead please request a quotation as there may be a small surcharge.
- Easy access to all ports
- Peripheral support including ADC and 2 RS232 Ports
- LCD interface.
- 3.3V/5V operation
- +10 and -10V supplies available for OP-Amp
- Brownout circuitry
- Real Time Clock support
- External Flash RAM support
- Switches and LEDs
- 24C EEPROM socket
- JTAG and ISP connectors
- Sample mounted ATMega128L device
AVR ICE Tool
A real USB port In Circuit Emulator for AVR emulation.
It interfaces with Atmel Studio and runs code on your AVR device. Supplied with adapters to contect directly to the port headers on the STK300 board.
AVR ICE Features
The AVR ICE uses the On-chip Debug features of the newer AVR devices giving exact electrical and code feedback.
- Compatible with AVR Studio 4.10 plus and Atmel Studio 7
- Supported by Win XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10, 32/64 bit
- 3 Hardware breakpoints
- Step and Break on program change
- Debugger and programmer
- Supports Assembler or HLL source code debugging
- 3V to 5V operation
- Atmel JTAG interface
- Adapters for STK200, STK300 or STK500
- USB AVR ICE tool and cables
- STK300 AVR Board with ATmega128
- All required USB leads and cables
This opens in a new window.
||Order Code: STK300-ICE
||Price: $129.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $14.75|| Express price - $23.00|