AVR STK200 Starter Kit Parallel Port
AVR STK200 Starter Kit Parallel Port
The STK200 designed by Kanda for Atmel AVR and ATmega microcontrollers is the most successful starter kit EVER produced. Over 30,000 STK200 Kits have been sold...
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $15.00
Fedex Express: $19.00
The best Starter Kit ever...
This is old Parallel port version. For new USB version, see
STK200 USB Version
The STK200 designed by Kanda for Atmel AVR and ATmega microcontrollers is the most successful starter kit EVER produced. Over 30,000 STK200 Kits have been sold world-wide for embedded system development and training using the AVR microcontroller. Now Kanda have updated and improved this classic AVR development board. New features include a C Compiler, limited Application Builder and improved hardware and advanced AVR microcontroller programmer. Plus books on CD. Ideal for training or embedded system development.
Overview of different AVR starter kits and AVR boards
New and improved with additional AVR and ATmega microcontroller and OS support plus these extra features.
Socket support for ATtiny26 and new ATmega microcontrollers
Switches and LEDs can be moved to different ports
Improved ADC support
Sockets for Flash RAM (AT29256)and Address latch
2-wire EEPROM socket (24Cxxx)
New Port B headers to correctly route signals from smaller microcontrollers
Clock/Port Pin jumpers on smaller sockets to free I/O pin when running
Compatible with existing STK200 AVR code and applications
Updated Application Builder for ATmega8515 and ATmega8535 microcontrollers
New ISP AVR programmer version supports all serial programmable AT90S, ATmega and ATtiny microcontrollers
Extra software including unlimited C Compiler
Also available with In Circuit Emulation for advanced training and development, at a special offer price
See STK200 with AVR JTAG ICE included
STK200 for AVR
- Development board
- Application Builder for AT90S and ATmega8515 and ATmega8535 only
- AVRISP In-System Programmer
- AVR Studio (copyright (c) Atmel Corp.
- WinAVR C Compiler that is integrated into AVRStudio
- Complete User manual, schematics, code examples and datasheets on CD
- Embedded C book on CD
- Get Going with...AVR book on CD
AVR Microcontroller Support
ISP only and ISP and Socket Support
- ATtiny12, ATtiny13, ATtiny15, ATtiny22, ATtiny2313, ATtiny24, ATtiny26, ATtiny261
- ATtiny44, ATtiny45, ATtiny461, ATtiny84, ATtiny85, ATtiny861
- AT90S1200, AT90S2313, AT90S2323, AT90S2343, AT90S4433, AT90S8515, AT90S8535,
- ATmega103, ATmega128, ATmega1280, ATmega1281, ATmega16, ATmega161, ATmega162, ATmega163, ATmega164P, ATmega165, ATmega168, ATmega169, ATmega2560, ATmega2561,
- ATmega32, ATmega323, ATmega324P, ATmega325, ATmega3250, ATmega329, ATmega3290, ATmega48
- ATmega64, ATmega640, ATmega644, ATmega644P, ATmega645, ATmega6450, ATmega649, ATmega6490
- ATmega8, ATmega8515, ATmega8535, ATmega88
- AT90CAN32, AT90CAN64, AT90CAN128, AT90PWM2/3
- Equivalent low voltage (L, P and V) Parts are supported
- 8, 20, 28 and 40-pin devices have board socket support
- 14-pin devices e.g. ATtiny24/44/84 are ISP only
- TQFP64 pin devices like ATmega128 are ISP only but some are supported on STK300
- TQFP100 devices are ISP only
STK200 AVR Board Details
- Separate sockets for different microcontrollers simplifies use
- Easy access to all ports
- Peripheral support including ADC and UART
- LCD interface.
- 3.3V/5V operation
- Brownout circuitry
- External Flash RAM support
- Switches and LEDs
- Manual on CD
- Sample AVR microcontroller
- AVR Programmer interface
The Application Builder uses wizards to generate AVR set-up code for timers, UART, USART, ADC, SPI, ports, watchdog and interrupts. The stack pointer, external SRAM access and other microcontroller features can also be set. Allows you to quickly create AVR source code templates, code examples and test routines, getting you started quickly. Includes Bootloader setup code. Only ATmega8515 and ATmega8535 are supported
We have included the latest version of Atmel's AVR Studio development environment, with permission of Atmel Corp. It has all you need including full editor, assembler and simulator for all devices. This is the best development system from any semiconductor manufacturer by a long way.
Unlimited WinAVR GCC C Compiler
GNU C-compiler AVRGCC with development environment. It integrates into AVRStudio to make code development even easier, and is installed for you.
LCD modules to plug into to this starter kit are also available.
RAM Chip Set for memory mapped peripherals and external RAM is available.
International Power supply for use with this kit are on the shop.
Data Entry Keypads can be connected directly onto the LCD connector and give connection to Port A
||Order Code: STK200-P
||Price: $65.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $15.00|| Fedex Express - $19.00|