Field Service Pack for Keyfob PIC Programmer
A Pack of 6 portable Keyfob PIC Programmers for In System Programming of PIC16F and PIC18F flash microcontrollers plus a parallel port PC Interface and software to load the Keyfob PIC Programmers from the PC. Each Keyfob PIC Programmer comes in a key fob case and has one button operation to eliminate operator errors. Removes the need for a PC on the production line or in the field.
For extra savings, this combination consists of a Keyfob PIC Programmer Starter Kit plus five individual Keyfob PIC Programmers, which gives you the PC interface, software and SIX
Keyfob PIC Programmers.
Keyfob PIC Programmer Starter Kit
The Keyfob PIC Programmer Starter Kit lets you load the individual Keyfob PIC Programmers from your PC. A full description is given under Keyfob PIC Programmer Starter Kit.
Keyfob PIC Programmers
Each Keyfob PIC Programmer is small, portable and battery powered with One Button Operation. They can also be reprogrammed again and again. For a full description and device support, see Individual Keyfob PIC Programmer.
PIC microcontroller Support
All released PIC18F
devices except J and K series.
The PIC Keyfob Programmer does not support PIC18FxxJxx or PIC18FxxKxx microcontrollers.
For support for J and K series please see Handheld PIC Programmer
at 5V only
See Handheld PIC Programmer for low voltage support
PIC16F Support -
HVP + LVP
- PIC16F627A, PIC16F628A, PIC16F648A (HVP mode programming only if Reset pin is not reprogrammed as I/O)
- PIC16F7x7 except PIC16F72x
- PIC16F91x, PIC16F946
Keyfob PIC Programmer Features
- Reprogrammable up to a 1000 times
- Stores code indefinitely
- Battery powered for maximum flexibility
- Single button operation
- Ideal for Field or Production use
- High Voltage and Low Voltage Programming Modes
- Includes inline 12V VPP generator
- 10-way DIL interface and 6 x 1-way flying lead adapter
- 64KB code size
Extra Keyfob PIC Programmers are available individually.
Keyfob PIC Programmer
Handheld PIC Programmer
The Hand held PIC Programmer has these advantages:
- Full 256KB code space
- More protection against faulty target circuits
- Powers target at 3.3V or 5V
- 9V or 12V VPP
- Uses Programming Voltage first method of entering Program Mode in HVP
- More device support, including 9V VPP for K series
See Handheld PIC Programmer
for more details
For an overview of our PIC Programmer range, please see PIC Programmer Overview
in new window