Worldwide shipping, easy payment and high quality products. You can rely on Kanda
Xeltek SP6000 USB2.0 Universal Standalone Programmer
|Short Lead Time|
Xeltek SuperPro 6000 USB 2.0 Universal Standalone Programmer
Very fast 144-pin Universal programmer, using USB 2.0 interface for maximum speed. Supports over 83,400 of the most frequently used devices, including serial eeproms, PLDs, PIC,Atmel and other microcontrollers and a wide range of memory chips, up to 208 pins, with socket converters.
- Fastest Programmer: 30% faster than SP5000, and any other programmer
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V
- Built-in 144 universal pin drivers Why are 144 Pin Drivers Important
- CE and ROHS Compliant
- Supports files up to 256GB
- Supports 81,500+ IC devices.
- Programs devices with Vcc as low as 1.2V.
- Ultra fast programming.
- Built with 144 universal pin-drivers for support of today’s most complex devices. Universal and device independent socket adapters are available for various packages.
- The programmer operates in PC hosted mode or standalone mode:
- Under PC hosted mode, a PC controls the programmer via a high-speed USB2.0 connection to program a chip.
- Under stand-alone mode the programmer is controlled via the 6-KEY keypad and the 20 character by 4 line LCD display. A CF card is used to store the project files.
- In standalone mode, multiple units can be used to create a multiprogramming system
- ISP/ICP programming capability through optional ISP/ICP adapter.
- Only IC manufacturer approved programming algorithms provide high reliability.
- Vcc verification at (+5%~-5%) and (10%~-10%) enhances programming reliability.
- Provides over-current and over-voltage protection for safety of the chip and programmer hardware.
- Compatible with Windows 7 & Vista & XP 32/64 bit
- The programmer supports files up to 256 GBytes
- Includes the following advanced and powerful software functions:
- Chip operation starts immediately upon proper chip insertion in Production Mode.
- The Project function simplifies processes such as device selection, file loading, device configuration setting, program option, and batch file setting into one step.
- Password protection provides security for project files and production volume control.
- The Batch command combines device operations like program, verify, security into a single command at any sequence.
- Serial number generators are available as standard or customer-specific functions.
- A Log file provides quality tracking.
Hardware & Electrical Specifications
- Supported devices: EPROM, Paged EPROM, Parallel and Serial EEPROM, FPGA Configuration PROM, FLASH memory (NOR & NAND)n, BPROM, NVRAM, SPLD, CPLD, EPLD, Firmware HUB, Microcontroller, MCU, Standard Logic.
- Packages supported: Up to 48-pin DIP without socket converter. With socket converters, up to 144 pin devices in DIP, SDIP, PLCC, JLCC, SOIC, QFP, TQFP, PQFP, VQFP, TSOP, SOP, TSOPII, PSOP, TSSOP, SON, EBGA, FBGA, VFBGA, uBGA, CSP, SCSP.
- PC interface: USB2.0
- Stand-alone Feature: Supported, Compact FLASH Card .
- Electrical spec. of the AC adapter: AC input 90V to 250V, 50/60Hz, DC output 12V/2A; power:15W
- Mechanical parameter: Main unit: Size: 148*216*94 mm Weight: 1.6Kg.
- Packing Box: Size 301*252*145 mm Weight: 2.8 Kg.
- SuperPro SP6000 144-pin universal programmer, fitted with DIP48 adapter
- Power adapter
- Software CD
ISP header for Super Pro Programmer
Compact Flash Card for Super Pro Programmer
Xeltek SuperPro M USB 2.0 Universal Programmer
Xeltek SuperPro 601S USB and Standalone Programmer
We accept bank transfer and the following payment types:
Checkout from Shopping Basket to request Proforma Invoice for bank transfer or to pay by credit card or Paypal