Worldwide shipping, easy payment and high quality products. You can rely on Kanda
Wellon VP-480 Universal Programmer
VP-480 Universal Programmer with 48-pin ZIF Socket
This programmer is for a range of devices, including most AVR microcontrollers. It is the lowest cost programmer for the whole AVR microcontroller range.
It also supports EEPROMs, dsPIC, PIC and other microcontrollers like AT89, plus PLDs and flash memory.
The full device support can be seen here, in new window.
Other Universal Programmers in the range also support Microchip devices plus devices from other manufacturers.
See Wellon Programmer Range for an overview of the universal programmer range.
- 48 Pin ZIF socket with universal pin-drivers.
- USB Interface so programmer can be used with LAPTOPS, PC, PS/2 or compatibles
- Accepts most compiler outputs in JEDEC format including ABEL, CUPL, PALASM, TANGO PLD, OrCAD PLD, PLD Designer and ISDATA
- Manages 16 and 32-bit word split (Set Programming)
- Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse map editor
- Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic/Static Random Access Memory devices
- Optimum programming for each individual device
- Auto identifies TTL/CMOS logic IC
- Automaticly identifies the manufacturer and type of E(E)PROMs
- Support 1.5v Low voltage devices
- Device insertion and poor-pin-contact check
- Adapters are not needed for DIL devices
- Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP, SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters available
- Auto-run mode starts programming automatically on detection of chip insertion
- Super programming speed.
- Supports WindowsXP/2000/NT/9x/ME
The software is very comprehensive, with lots of features that make it ideal for both production and development.
- SELECT device includes package information, adapter type, part number description etc.
- LOAD file supports checksums, comprehensive file formats and address location
- Flexible Verify options, including VCC+/-10%
- Blank check, Erase, Program, verify, Auto Program, buffer edit and much more
- Serial numbers and statistics
PROM: N/CMOS E(E)PROM, SeriesE(E)PROM, and FLASH Memory
PLD: CPLD, EPLD, GAL,PEEL,PALCE and more
Microcontroller: Atmel, Intel, Microchip, Signetics, Zilog, etc.
TTL (74 series), CMOS (40/45 series) Logic IC DRAM (4164, 41464 ...), SRAM (2114, 6116 ...) memory device
The full device support can be seen here. The device support list includes information for socket adapters required for different packages
A range of socket convertors or adapters are available for most package types, including PLCC, SOIC and TQFP
USB AVR Programmer with JTAG
We accept bank transfer and the following payment types:
Checkout from Shopping Basket to request Proforma Invoice for bank transfer or to pay by credit card or Paypal