Advanced Serial Terminal Server
- Connect RS-232/422/485 serial devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network
- Powerful security support, SSL or RC4, system & port logging
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH, Windows Utility or console
- Supports Dynamic DNS protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet
- Includes external 110V-230V power supply
Shipping to United States
Recorded Airmail: $20.75
Pro Series Single Port Terminal Server
A complete Serial Terminal Server or serial to Ethernet converter, to connect RS232, RS422 or RS485 serial devices to 10 or 100Base-T Ethernet network interface, with configuration via web, Telnet or serial (console) interface.
Compare Sena Terminal Server Range
PS110 Terminal Server Features
- Connects legacy serial port devices to 10/100Base-T Ethernet network.
- Supports surge protector for RS232/422/485 interface, up to 230Kbps speed.
- Flexible TCP/UDP host mode support: Multiple host connection/data transfer.
- Powerful security support, SSL (Secure Socket Layer), RC4 and 3DES.
An example program for Windows and Linux can be downloaded here.
- Supports System logging.
- Supports Dynamic DNS protocol for DSL connection to broadband Internet.
- Configuration via Web, Telnet/SSH, Windows Utility or console.
- PS110 Serial Terminal Server
- Quick start guide
- External 110-230V power supply
- Serial data cable
Virtual Com Port Redirector
The product comes with a full version of Tactical Virtual COM port Redirector software, with unlimited license. This creates virtual COM ports or Linux TTY so that your applications can immediately use a networked device/terminal server's serial ports as if they were local serial ports. This significantly reduces development time.
Details of Virtual COM Port Redirector
PS110 Terminal Server Details
- Serial Interface
- Serial speeds 75bps to 230kbps
- DB9 connector
- Flow Control: Hardware, Software
- Signals RS232: Rx, Tx, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, GND
- RS422: Tx+, Tx-, Rx+, Rx-, RTS+, RTS-, CTS+, CTS-
- RS485: 2/4-wire
- Surge protector
- Network Interface and Protocols
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet with RJ45 Ethernet connector
- Supports static and dynamic IP address
- Protocols: ARP, IP/ICMP, TCP, UDP, Telnet/SSH, DNS, Dynamic DNS, HTTP, SMTP, DHCP, SNMP v1 & v2, SSL
- Ethernet modem with Full AT command set support
- Security, logging and buffering
- Security: SSH, SSL, IP address filtering, HTTPS
- Versatile system logging support for all system events
- Serial port data buffering
- Management and Upgrades
- Console port
- HelloDevice Manager software
- O/S support: Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/Win 7
- Firmware Upgrade using console, telnet/SSH or web
- Power, LEDs and Environment
- LEDs: Power, Link, Serial Rx/Tx
- Power: 9~30VDC, 300mA/9VDC
- Operating temperature: 5°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 66°C
- Dimensions: 113 x 82 x 27 (mm)
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.2 x 1.0 ( in.)
- Weight: 300g
- Certification and warranty
- Certification: FCC (A), CE, MIC
- Warranty: 5-year limited warranty
||Order Code: PS110
||Price: $149.00 |
|Shipping to United States: ||Recorded airmail - $20.75|| Express price - $23.00|