Worldwide shipping, easy payment and high quality products. You can rely on Kanda
Unlimited Smart Card Programmer and Reader
USB Smart Card Programmer
Low cost but very effective USB Smart Card Programmer and Reader for all types of Smartcards and mobile phone SIM cards. Not to be confused with lower cost limited units.
Smart cards are used in satellite receivers, TVs, mobile phones and other applications and this unit is ideal for making backups. The Smart Card programmer connects to the USB port on the PC and does not need a power supply. Security/Lock bits and other fuses on the AVR and PIC microcontrollers on the smart cards can be read and set. This Smart Card Programmer is simple to use and has multi-language software supplied as two versions - one with Hex Editor and one without.
Smart Card Programmer Features
- Multifunctional Smart Card Programmer or Reader/Writer
- Extra slot for SIM/GSM cards
- USB2.0 compatible
- Easy to use, plug and play
- No external power supply needed
- Power efficient, uses very low power in idle mode (off mode)
- The Smart Card Programmer can be updated, making it future proof
- All timing is done by programmer, which makes the programming process more reliable
- Supports all AVR, PIC, Phoenix,Smartmouse and SIM smart cards
- Software for editing SIM-cards is included.
- Supports asynchronous mode (ISO7816, T=0 mode)
- Smart Card Programmer can support stand alone mode. This is not implemented by default. The Smart Card Programmer needs extra memory and USB to power adapter plug. Please contact us for more information.
- Smart Card Programmer can support other protocols (like I2C memory cards) and Infineon SLE secure cards. Please contact us for the implementation of these protocols.
- 2 card connectors - Standard cards and SIM/GSM
- Drivers support Windows 2000 on, 32 and 64-bit versions, including Win7 and Win8
Smart Card Programmer Support
- AVR and PIC based Smart Cards, including external EEPROMs.
- SIM/GSM Cards
- Phoenix Cards
Phoenix / Smartmouse mode - Smart Card Programmer
A stepless frequency generator has been added making it possible to generate clock-frequencies in Phoenix and Smartmouse mode from 0,1MHz to more than 100MHz including the mostly used 3.58, 3.68 and 6.00MHz. Both phoenix and smartmouse mode is supported.
In addition to the direct native support of most Phoenix-based cards in the Infinity USB Unlimited software, the VCP-mode (Virtual COMport) makes it possible to use most of the existing 3rd party software, that currently requires a Phoenix/Smartmouse compatible smart card programmer through a (serial) COMport. Different VCP profiles are available to ensure optimal compatibility with specific 3rd party software.
Multiprogrammer mode - Smart Card Programmer
Connect 2 or more Infinity USB Unlimited Smart Card Programmers to your PC, and you'll be able to write as many cards as you have programmers connected, at the same time. It will just take the time of 1 card, even if you have 10 programmers connected, writing 10 cards at the same time. Up to 127 Infinity USB Unlimited (only limited by the number of available USB ports) can be controlled by the same software. For users needing to write a high amount of cards this is an ideal solution. When adding one or more smart card programmer it is automatically detected and you'll be able to name the programmer to keep track of which is which.
Easy to use software - Smart Card Programmer
The well known and easy to use Infinity USB software has been redesigned to add support for phoenix-based cards over USB. The Smart Card Programmer software makes programming a phoenix-based card as easy as programming a simple goldcard. It automatically detects which type of card is inserted and has an advanced detection algorithm, for detecting unknown cards including phoenix-based cards.
The Infinity USB Unlimited software runs under Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows ME, Windows XP, Vista and Win7, 32-64-bit. Drivers for both 32 and 64 bit systems are available.
Further cards/combinations of CPU/EEPROM will be added when new cards are available. The generic hardware / flashupgradable firmware solution ensures that only a software download will be needed for adding most new cards.
Full List of Supported Smart Cards
- Gold Card with PIC16F84+24LC16
- Silver Card with PIC16F876/877+24LC64
- Purple Card (Funcard2) with AT90S8515+24LC64
- Funcard3 (PrussianCard3)
- Funcard4 (PrussianCard2) with AT90S8515+24LC256
- Funcard5 (PrussianCard3) with AT90S8515+24LC512
- Funcard6 (PrussianCard4) with AT90S8515+24LC1024
- Funcard7 (PrussianCard5)
- ATmega Card with ATmega163+24LC256
- Jupiter1 card
- Jupiter2 card
- Blue card with PIC16F84+24C64
- Canary card with PIC16F628+24C16
- Emerald card with PIC16F628+24C64
- Green card with PIC16F876/877+24C128
- Green2 card with PIC16F876/877+24C256
- FunCard ATmega161
- FunCard ATmega163
- FunCard Atmega8515
- TitaniumCard (directly over USB or thru VCP)
- TitaniumCard 2 (directly over USB or thru VCP)
- M-II (directly over USB or thru VCP)
- TitanCard (directly over USB or thru VCP)
- KnotCard (directly over USB or thru VCP)
- KnotCard II (directly over USB or thru VCP)
- Opos card (directly over USB or thru VCP)
- DragonloaderCard (FUN based) (directly over USB)
- DragonloaderCard (PIC based) (directly over USB)
- BasicCard 4.5D (directly over USB or thru VCP)
- GSM/SIM-cards (thru VCP). Software for editing SIM-cards is included.
SIM Card Editor
Additional software for editing SIM/GSM cards through the SIM or smartcard slot on the Infinity USB Unlimited. Backing up, copying or editing the address book and SMS/Text messages on your SIM card is fast and easy using this utility. In the latest version (1.30 and up), it's even possible to undelete previously deleted SMS/Text messages.
PasswordSafe is used for safe and secure password storage and distribution, on standard PIC or AVR based cards. Up to more than 1000 passwords can be stored on a single smartcard, and passwords are easily accessed with a custom shortcut key. PasswordSafe WinLogon can be used for enhancing the Windows logon security, by storing the Windows logon password on a PasswordSafe card.
As well as the supplied user interface and SIM-editor software, other software packages are available for developers. The source code to read and write the EEPROMs on PIC and AVR smart cards is available as a download, along with a version using encrypted data.
There is also a full developers SDK, with DLL and terminal programming and lots of C++ examples for accessing different cards, plus C# and VC.net. The DLL can just as easily be used with other programming languages like VB.
More information on Smart Cards
This opens in a new window.
There are currently no reviews for this product. To be the first to add a review please complete the form below.
You must be logged in to post product reviews, please click here to login
Gold Smart Cards PIC16F84
Silver Smart Cards 16F876
Yellow Smart Cards - ATmega8515
We accept bank transfer and the following payment types:
Checkout from Shopping Basket to request Proforma Invoice for bank transfer or to pay by credit card or Paypal